KIDS BLOOMATHON School Program
- This is a training program designed to help get kids prepared for the mile long Kids Bloomathon run!
- In this case each child will run 25.2 individual miles with coaching and run their final mile at the Kids Bloomathon.
- This event will happen on April 8, 2017 at the Woodland High School Stadium.
- We are looking for local schools to participate and make it a fundraising opportunity for their school.
- It costs $25 for each child to take part in this professional chip timed event. However, there is an opportunity to raise the money for this cost by fundraising efforts.
- We are looking for coaches and parents to run this program with Principal approval at each of these schools.
- The kids can sign up online naming their school as their team so they get credit. They will also land on the coaches’ list.